e Perfect Dress Bridal Gowns . Bridesmaid & Mother’s Dresses
When I meet a new bride for the first time and say “congratulations on your engagement!”, I love the way her eyes light up with excitement and happiness. If you’re recently engaged, then you’re beginning to plan one of the most important days of your life, with many details to consider. One of the very first things you’ll be dreaming about is what wedding gown you want to wear on that special day! I want to offer some tips to keep in mind when beginning the process of finding your gown.
1. It’s such fun, and wise, to start browsing styles, silhouettes get too locked into specifics. you begin trying on gowns, and designers early on, but don’t You might be surprised that once what you thought would be perfect may not live up to your expectations. Don’t be afraid to rely on your bridal consultant to help with some other suggestions on style and fit. Try to keep an open mind, because you may just find the dress you love in some- thing completely unexpected!
2. Keep in mind that bridal gowns are custom made once the order is placed, so most gowns take anywhere from 4-6 months to arrive. Shopping between 12-9 months out from your wedding date is a good rule of thumb. You want to ensure the gown you love will arrive in plenty of time for two or three fittings with a seam- stress prior to the big day!
3. Wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses typically run smaller in size compared to regular “street” clothes. All designers have different size charts and one line can be completely different from another, in other words, one designer’s size 8 is another designer’s size 12. When trying on gowns try not to focus on the size, but on how the gown looks and feels on YOU! How you FEEL in the gown is more important than anything else!
4. Most brides want to share their shopping experience with loved ones and close friends. Finding your wedding gown is a special time and one that you’ll always remember. Including the people closest to you is important, but try not to invite more than a few special folks, as too many opinions can be overwhelming and make the consult more stressful. I really love owning a bridal boutique and helping my brides make their wedding day everything they dream of! I began this business because I’ve always loved the bridal industry and when I can help a bride find the gown she loves, it’s a lovely experience. I specialize in personal bridal consults, so I welcome you to call, text or email me to schedule an appointment. Below is a list of products I carry and services I provide. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you say yes to the dress!
BRIDAL GOWN DESIGNERS
Justin Alexander’s SincerityBridal.com
Justin Alexander’s SweetheartGowns.com
BRIDESMAID/SPECIAL OCCASION & MOTHER’S GOWNS
Personal Bridal Consults
Bridesmaids Parties & Mother of the Bride
and Groom Consults, Gown Steaming
(great for destination brides!)
Fitting & Measuring Services
Alterations Referral Services
Wedding Gown Preservation
Other Wedding Vendor Referral Services In-House Floral Design with Make It Pretty Floral Consultant
Find the Dress You Love!
LowCountry Bride & Gown is proud to offer several beautiful wedding gown designers, as well as bridesmaids and mother’s dresses. We specialize in personal bridal consults, so when you arrive for your appointment, our undivided attention is on you. We want your shopping experience to be exciting, fun and worry-free.
Services Offered Include: Gown Steaming for Destination Brides Measuring & Fittings . Referrals to Other Preferred Wedding Professionals and Local Vendors . Referrals to Wedding Alteration Specialists . Florals Offered In-House by Make It Pretty Floral Design.
Boutique hours are flexible and by appointment only. Please call, text or email Christina to schedule your personal bridal consult. Please visit our website and FaceBook page for more information, to read reviews and view our photo gallery.
- Alfred Angelo Bridal, Bridesmaid & Special
- EllaRosa by Kenneth Winston
- Sincerity Bridal by Justin Alexander
- Sweetheart Gowns by Justin Alexander
- Kanalik Bridesmaid & Special
- Occasion Dresses
lowcountrybrideandgown.com • 843.338.0206 • lowcountrybrideandgown(at)gmail(dotted)com
Lowcountry Bride & Gown
59 Sheridan Park Circle Bluffton, SC 29910
Follow me on FaceBook!